vrijdag 26 juli 2013

Two beer soaps

A while ago I made 20 beer soaps for a local brewer, using his beer. He sold all of them within less than 2 months. So I made more. I started using palm oil again for this one because I couldn't get any coconut oil in my area and I only had a little left. I will have to go order it online again.

Oils: coconut, olive, palm, castor
Liquid: Kasparus dark beer // Kasparus regular beer
Additves: rhassul clay, cinnamon // Dead Sea mud, oat meal
Scent: PO lemon verbena // PO Olympia
Method: CP

Dark beer soap




Beer soap






2 opmerkingen:

  1. They look great, and I'm so glad to hear that the brewer is enjoying them! =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Both soaps are beautiful, Marieke! I love beer in soap. Sounds like your soaps are doing well in the brewer's shop - congrats!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen