dinsdag 11 juni 2013

Cherry Blossom soap

I'm so happy with how this soap turned out. I planned for pink drops (cherries) and green leaves on top. It's pretty close to how I imagined it should be. Now I wish I made a larger batch...

Oils: coconut, olive, wheat germ, castor, shea butter
Liquid: water
Additives: TD, pink clay, green clay, rhubarb root and alkanet infused olive oil (for the pink)
Scent: Japanese Cherry Blossom

 That brownish stuff on top is actually much lighter, it only shows up in the pictures. Does anybody know what that could be?






2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty, Marieke! I see the cherries with the leaves on top. Isn't it great when a batch turns out just the way you planned it? Not sure about the brown spots on top. Maybe some sort of reaction with the air?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's a very lovely soap! The colors are muted and soft, and just perfect with scent you chose. =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen